Day 7

hello  everyone It is i RJ i'm supposed to write something appropriate for the audience but i guess that i am bad at typing but no matter. My experience here on this trip has got me thinking about how i originally had thought about God and his son. I didn't understand at all about how i really felt, God. I felt horrible that I didn't understand. Here is what i know, Life is like a bee hive, and you are the bear. You might get stung a few times, but if you work hard you can get the honey gold. I don't know if my mom has read any of these, but one day a kid came up to me asked if my name was RJ and the name stuck with me. I am a Very Very looneybear and that is all i have to say.

                                                                               AKA- Mason


So today was absolutely so much fun! We woke up at eight which was an hour later than normal!! we ate breakfast and then head out to our super secret surprise! The surprise was that we went to the Jelly Belly Factory! It was so much fun in there. We went on a tour and after that we went to the gift shop.
Well I spent 30 dollars at the gift shop.... Oops. Then after that we went to Lake Michigan! It was really cold and rainy, but we went in the water anyways. But after we went in, our bodies got kind of numb so we were warm after that. We stayed in there for a long time and were body surfing and jumping the waves. Then after that we didn't know what to do so Pastor Amy thought that we should go to Baskin Robins. It was really really good! And I am super pumped for tomorrow!

                                                                            Love,
                                                                             Brittney Munson
                                                                                     

Comments

Popular Posts